Friday, February 15, 2008

KNOWING WHAT TO DO...

Not long enough to finish off with even a cup of tea the next idea just cropped into my mind about writing... Thanks to my ever working Brain.
This time it is "knowing what to do" is the question, if it had been answered there would have been no confusions and no difficulties in decision making with anyone, and GEETA would have been born (not the one living next door but the one by Shri Krishna). Quite recently and that is a few years now when i first got stuck with what to decide and the occasion was "MY CARREER" whether to go ahead and become a Savior Doctor, as i had always wanted or join NDA as everyone who talked to me suggested, as i had qualified entrance exam and SSB and it was a job in waiting, which was one of the difficult things as per my family to get, and moreover someother factors added to it just ended up me joining NDA and becoming PILOT later. Well now thinking back nothing is more satisfying for me to do the job to utmost sinceriety..
Then the next important thing about getting married, i always wanted a person who could understand a person like me (everyone's choice i believe) so i decided someone who goes by me everytime, even if i do something foolish, stupid or intellectual not waver from her love for me SHE would be "THE ONE", anyways not that i never found a girl but the only solution to my problem could not be found till i recently have decided to marry a girl shown by my parents and backed by bhayia and bhabhi and forget the wild chase.
Now when i was initial difficulty in that initial phase of deciding, where i was the one to choose which girl i would liked to go for i needed to take adequate time (which is a lot for many people and as per me till the time you are safe and sound on ground time is one thing you shall always have, a typical pilot's way of thinking) and also the things which could make a girl go head over heals were not done by me like praising her, saying things to please her all of which might not necessarily be true, getting her flowers everytime you met her, taking her to lovely romantic dinner, cuddling her like a baby, and the list is endless... None what so ever i ever did so that as i had always thought if a girl falls for me the whole intention was she falls in love with me and not the things i did for her, anyways not many people get it right and quite interestingly no one did.
That now am going to get married soon i better learn these things to avoid constant fireworks at home. AMEN.

1 comment:

pallavi said...

good that now you know what to do...!! and i know you will do well in whatever u decide to do...haan agar kabhi tips chahiye hoga to i m always there for you..!! ha...ha..