Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BEBO

Well this is the next edition towards saying things which i have given a little thought, thats Kareena Kapoor, i am some how loving this creation of God, not because her acting impresses me or her figure is such that i keep imagining the rest of her. The only reason of falling in LOVE with her is her being GEET, and its this character played by her in JAB WE MET that has stirred me and given me certain issues to think about. BEBO( I love this name and also it belongs to Kareena so GEET or BEBO means one and the same to me) has played the character so well and the good things which emerged from the movie has made me think and put some of them down.
The way SHE has been brave enough, naughty enough, later sensible enough that the whole amalgamation of these attributes made her a special one for me. Also her inspirations to Shahid inspite of her not been there in his life, mere the way of life which BEBO teaches him does wonders for him. And thats what excatly i am trying to get at INSPIRATION, not many people in life inspire others like so and particular thing makes me FALL for BEBO.
This is for all those people like Shahid meeting people like GEET/BEBO and getting inspired by them. Am sure we all have such people in our lives who have affected our lives in a similar fashion, however small their contribution might be. So for once we can close our eyes and thank them as i have done right now. It makes me feel they are somewhere near telling me how much they care for me and this is just a peanut effort from me to tell i do the same....

2 comments:

pallavi said...

very true...even i wud have fell in love with Geet(had i been a guy!)...Geet is an immortal character who's sure to touch any one's soul and change him/her for the good...

prashant singh said...

gud yaar
u inspire me to watch this movie
par saath mein jaane waala koi mil nahin raha hai :(